Make The Most of IG with this Instagram Success Checklist
Maximize your efforts on IG with our Instagram Success Checklist to analyze and determine the most powerful marketing strategy for your brand.
Marketing on Instagram is incredibly time consuming. Honestly, results are hard-earned. And no matter who you are, time is money. It is extremely important that you maximize your results. Therefore, we created this Instagram Success Checklist to help make the most of all your efforts. Even if you don’t own a business, we all want to see our efforts rewarded. This is why Jodie and I are sharing what we have learned from our own experience. We have spent the better part of a combined six years posting, interacting, and studying Instagram. In addition, we have been researching other experts for the past eight months and have written over 20 Instagram-related blog posts. We use our experience and knowledge to help others grow on Instagram.
Instagram Success Checklist
1.What are your goals for this account? Write your mission statement if you haven’t already.
2. How much time are you spending now? How much time are you willing to commit? Make a chart and track how you spend your time for one week. Keep specific track of how much time you spend on each activity, i.e. photography, editing, posting, researching hashtags, commenting back on your own photos, commenting on other photos, searching/following new accounts, etc.
3. What are your current strategies, and what do you feel is working? What do you think is not working? Do you have specific Instagram Success Checklist strategies?
4. What are your strengths? How can you best showcase these strengths?
5. What are your weaknesses? Do you have a plan to improve in these areas?
6. Do you have plans for IG to develop into another business, i.e., a blog, an online shop, etc.? Or do you already have a business that this represents? Defining these goals can help keep you focused and motivated.
7. Think about your bio: What do you want to give your audience? Your feed should be less about you and more about them.
8. Does your IG name reflect who you are? Does it tell your audience what niche you are in before they even check and draw interest and curiosity?
9. Who is your target audience? Create your avatar, who is he or she? You can have more than one, but they need to be very specific. (gender, age, marital status, employment, interests, time zone, etc.)
10. Are you consistent in your posting? When do you usually post? How do you decide when to post? Do you post at least once a day?
For more Instagram Success Checklist tips, check out “The Ultimate Instagram Checklist: 2019 Guide to Killer IG Posts.”
Define Your Brand
Instagram Success Checklist: Want More Help?
- Have you read our other Instagram related posts and our three photography and editing posts on our blog? These contain our best advice.
- Do you have any specific questions for us? We will make sure to answer these in our strategy session.
Jodie and I are also available to answer specific Instagram Success Checklist questions on our private Facebook Group called “The Party is On Instagram.” If you are serious about growing your Instagram, have questions, or want to learn from others in a fun and supportive forum you will be welcome to join us. This group to not a place to advertise nor is it a forum to vent complaints. We keep it helpful, positive and supportive. Thanks!
I am just getting started with Instagram and I’m soaking up all of your fantastic posts. Hopefully I’ll see some growth soon!
We are glad you found our blog and have been making the most of our information here! Keep working on the quality of your content and all aspects of your feed and in time you will succeed. We hope you continue to enjoy our IG help posts! Good luck on your journey. All the best, Julie & Jodie
I love the way you guys write, So simple yet so engaging. Really, the art of writing! Thank you for sharing these 100% informative tips. Very helpful 🙂 & i’m glad i stumbled across your blog.
Adden, We truly appreciate your kind compliment. That means a lot. So glad you’re enjoying our blog. We hope you continue to benefit from our Instagram Help Library. Don’t hesitate to ask questions as you make your way through. We are here to help. Take care, Julie & Jodie
Love all of your instagram help! Thank you friends!
Aw we are so glad to hear that love! You’re so welcome. Hope to hear from you again soon sweet friend.
Lots of love,
Jodie & Julie
[…] Making the Most out of IG […]
This was incredibly helpful for a small blogger (MISS ELAINE NEOUS 🙂 I appreciate the in depth but straight forward guide!!
Thank you so much for the kind compliment. We study, work, and teach Instagram, so we feel pretty confident in what we share. Glad you agree. Best, Julie & Jodie